Fan Content Policy
At Armor Games Studios we're equally inspired by the work of fans of our titles. We also recognize the importance of creators and influencers big and small, and the passion and creativity energy they bring to the world. We keep our rules fairly simple and we appreciate you taking the time to take a look:
What is Allowed?
- Streaming and recording games for Youtube, Twitch, and other platforms.
- Monetizing on streaming platforms Twitch and Youtube, or indirectly through Patreon and other fan-subscription services.
- Unofficial fan art, animation, writing, or other digital works freely distributed on social media or other platforms
- Freely distributed mods that do not monetize or do anything evil (like giveaway our games or include malware)
- Merchandise or digital items made at very low quantity (50 or less). Think bespoke items made as single art pieces or in small batches, like the kind of items you'd sell on Etsy or print out for yourself.
What is Not Allowed?
- Mass production for any use: Creating merchandise, artwork, or any other physical/digital piece of content at scale (especially when sold in large storefronts). - Any print or production run of more than 50 items without the permission of Armor Games and/or our teams is prohibited. Email us about official licensing, both large and small opportunities: [email protected]
- Creating any work that is deemed offensive, sexist, racist, or otherwise bigoted or vulgar.
- Using any unlicensed soundtracks or content directly from any game.
- Creating content that is called "official content" or could be misconstrued as such, (ie, a fangame called "The Last Stand: Aftermath 2" or labeling art as "official artwork")
- Using any direct images, logos, or assets from our games
- Anything illegal, especially when connected to our work
Please credit our devs when you can! Properly credit the developers for their hard work, share their Twitter (and other socials), or better yet provide a link to the game's official website or store page. We appreciate you wanting to share our games with your audience.
These guidelines do not grant any proprietary rights or licenses as it pertains to using any Armor Games Inc intellectual property or any developer's intellectual property published by Armor Games Inc. Armor Games Inc (and its developers) reserve the ability to issue a formal takedown request for any content that infringes either Armor Games Inc or any developer's intellectual property rights.
These guidelines are subject to change. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.